Monday, April 13, 2009

A Two Hour Spring Break

Vida multi-tasking at the swimming hole. The water is deep
and the current is fast after the snow melt and a heavy rain.


He never tires of retrieving - the bigger the sticks, the better


For me, Spring has officially arrived when the red maple buds come out


Chevy takes her turn in the water. Chevy and Vida are both excellent swimmers.
They barely make a ripple as they paddle in the fast moving water.

Vida smiles for the camera while perching on a stump. He can always make me smile!
I swear that when he sees me with my camera, he strikes a pose intentionally.


"The sun - my almighty physician." - Thomas Jefferson


No matter how busy I am, if a warm, sunny afternoon presents itself ( rare so far this Spring) I will grab a few doggies, my camera and off we go to see what we can enjoy and discover on the farm. Mini-vacations like this are great for the soul as well as the body. Wishing you all love and a sunny day, and, of course, the time to enjoy it.


No comments: